Commercial Oven and Appliance Repair, Installation and Repair for Des Moines Iowa
About General Parts Group – Des Moines
If you’re a foodservice professional in the Des Moines area, General Parts Group has you covered for food equipment service, repair, and installation. From our location at 10623 Aurora Avenue, Urbandale IA we can handle every type of restaurant equipment repair in your facility. Our technicians are rigorously trained by manufacturers and in-house to service most major brands of most commercial appliances and equipment. This includes:
- Food preparation equipment
- Commercial cooking equipment
- Ware-washing equipment
- Refrigeration units
- Ice machines
Feel free to call us (515) 243-1974 or email IADispatch@GeneralParts.com to discuss how we can help.
General Parts Group’s Services in Des Moines
Full list of services:
- Custom Maintenance – Avoiding emergency breakdowns is about prevention. Regular maintenance extends the life of your foodservice equipment, promotes reliability, and protects product quality. We’ll design a unique routine maintenance plan based on your exact equipment configuration to keep your kitchen running smoothly.
- Installation – When you need new equipment, we install most types of commercial kitchen appliances. Confidently buy the right appliance for your business, no matter the brand. With our flexible scheduling options, you can avoid disruptions to you and your customers.
- Repairs – We cross-train our industry-certified technician to ensure that we can repair whatever is broken. When the resolution to a problem requires replacing a part, our technicians will do so with O.E.M. parts. Both during and following your equipment’s manufacturer warranty period, we are the only resource you need for all your commercial appliance repairs, including small appliances that we can repair at our location.
- Emergency Services – You’ll never find yourself without service if something breaks. We offer service 24 hours service, so your business stays open during those most important peak hours.
- Parts – No matter what your need, General Parts Group is still your one resource for everything in your foodservice equipment service. If would like to make a repair yourself, shop our online catalog at shop.generalparts.com.
- Flexible scheduling – For restaurant equipment repair, installation, and maintenance, we work around your schedule. We offer flexibility so that you don’t have to stop business for any service we provide.
- Updates – Stay updated on our progress during your service, even if you’re not present. When requested, we use our Automatic Status Update System to send you emails throughout our dispatch system.
- Account History Online – For your convenience, account activity and equipment information is available to review online via our website. Here you will find service histories, account statements and more. Click here to request access.
- Warranty – We stand behind our work, so in the unlikely event that the same issue reoccurs, you are covered by a 90-day Guarantee on all work performed. Manufacturers parts warranties usually last for 90 days, as well.