Service Terms and Conditions
- Terms for payment of service billing will be Net 10 days from date of invoice.
- Warranty must be claimed at the time service is requested.
- Customer is responsible for all charges not specifically covered by manufacturer’s warranty on the equipment.
- Labor will be charged from the time the Service Technician leaves the shop until the time of return.
- We charge for all estimates. Estimate charges may be applied to completed repairs. Estimates will be honored for 30 days.
- Storage charges of $2.00 per day will prevail 10 days after notification that equipment has been repaired. Should charges of storage, repair or both exceed equipment value, we shall dispose of same without liability.
- Buyer agrees to pay collection costs incurred to collect the account balance, including reasonable attorney fees.