Commercial Appliance Repair and Food Equipment Service for Madison, Wisconsin
About GP-ServiceDirect Madison
Our Madison office is located at 806 Walsh Road, Madison. From our Madison location we provide efficient, convenient, and expert service to the south central region to include Janesville, La Crosse, Platteville, Tomah, and the Dells.
We know if something in your restaurant breaks, your business is on the line. You need swift attention from trusted experts to get you back up and running again. Our certified technicians can conduct your commercial oven and restaurant equipment repair, as well as: ware-washing equipment, refrigeration units, HVACs, commercial cooking equipment, and food preparation equipment. For more information call us at (608) 819-0163 or email at WIDispatch@GP-ServiceDirect.com.
GP-ServiceDirect Madison Services
Peace of Mind Repair
- Industry-certified technicians – We train our repair technicians to skillfully service every piece of equipment in your kitchen. No matter what breaks, one call to General Parts Group will remedy the problem.
- Small appliance repair – Any foodservice equipment that is small enough to carry can be brought to our location for service. The same certified technicians will repair it in our repair shop.
- Installation – We can also install most brands of equipment. When it’s time to replace something, we will schedule installation at a time that is convenient for you. Disruptions to your business are kept at a minimum.
- Updates – Additionally, at your request, we will send you emails throughout your service informing you of our progress. Our Automatic Status Update System allows us to keep you updated on service and repairs as they occur.
- Online Information – Information is critical when running a business, everything you need to know about our commercial appliance repair services done at yours can be obtained through our customer portal via our website. Click here to request access.
- Emergency Services – We are available all hours of the day, every day of the year. If you need restaurant equipment repairs after hours or on a holiday, our emergency repair team has you covered. You have our support 24 hours a day, every day.
Protect your Investments
- Custom maintenance – The best way to ensure longevity and consistency in your equipment is through regular maintenance. Our experts will customize a plan based on your unique needs so that your kitchen stays in top shape with fewer needs for repairs.
- Warranty – We provide a 90-day labor warranty on all repairs and services. You will always be confident in the work that we provide.
- Quality Parts – Our factory-trained technicians have our vast inventory of O.E.M. parts includes most major commercial appliance manufacturers, at their fingertips. If you prefer to conduct your own repair, we have you covered. Visit our online parts store at GP-PartsDirect.com, and we’ll cover the ground shipping if you would like to pickup your order at our Madison location.