General Parts Group’s Own Chuck Knuth Is Featured in The Latest Issue of Foodservice News
If you’re in the foodservice industry, chances are you’re familiar with Foodservice News – one of the best publications for keeping up with industry news. We love Foodservice News here at General Parts Group, and that’s why we’re so thrilled that our own Business Development Manager Chuck Knuth has a Q&A in the recent November 2019 issue.
Chuck talks about several issues vital to maintaining a commercial kitchen in the interview, which you can read by clicking here. The focus is on the importance of equipment maintenance and how service maintenance contracts can end up saving you far more than they cost. Some of the topics covered include:
• Why having a genuine partnership with a service provider will pay off in the long run.
• The importance of bi-annual maintenance checkups.
• The dangers of allowing equipment such as refrigerators or HVAC systems to go without professional maintenance.
• Why paying extra for overtime or “VIP” priority treatment is worthwhile.
• The problems that can occur from having too many service partners working on the same equipment.
It’s a great read and Chuck addresses several issues we feel are of key importance to foodservice operators – particularly those who are only recently getting into the industry.
General Parts Group Has Your Commercial Kitchen Covered