Foodservice Equipment Parts and Restaurant Equipment Repair for Denver, Colorado
About General Parts Group – Denver
Be it for installation, repair, or maintenance you can’t gamble when it comes to your food equipment service. Your business is at risk when equipment breaks down. That’s why you can count on the timely, knowledgeable experts at General Parts Group. No matter what type of commercial oven or appliance repair is need, from floor to ceiling, our factory-trained technicians can fix it. We are conveniently located at 1020 West 124th Avenue, Unit 200, Westminster, CO 80234, ready to serve the Front Range area as well as the I-70 corridor. For further information we can be reached at (303) 308-1557, or email CODispatch@GeneralParts.com.
General Parts Group’s Services in Denver
Here’s what to expect from us:
- Nonstop Availability – Our Emergency Repair services are available all hours of the day, every day of the year. Your restaurant equipment repair will never be down for long, even if something breaks on a holiday. Our dependable technicians give you peace of mind all year round.
- Flexible Installation – Our technicians are qualified to install most brands of all commercial appliances. We offer flexible scheduling to complete your service without interrupting your daily business. We install on your time, not ours.
- Versatile Repair – We factory-train and industry-certify our technicians to handle everything including: ware-washing equipment, refrigeration units, HVACs, commercial cooking equipment, and food preparation equipment. You are one phone call away from solving any food equipment service problem in your kitchen. For small appliance repair, we can do that at our office on West 124th Avenue, drop it off anytime during business hours.
- Progress Reports – If you like, we can keep you updated on our progress during our service calls. Our Automatic Status Update System enables us to send you emails throughout the service so you always know what’s happening in your kitchen.
- Customized Service Plans – Whether it be a commercial oven repair or a walk-in freezer inspection, we craft planned maintenance plans to fit the individual needs of your restaurant. Regular maintenance keeps your kitchen both functional and reliable. It also extends the life of your equipment.
- Information online – Information regarding your account such as open orders, closed orders, account statement and lifecycle costs of the equipment we have serviced is easily accessible online. Click here to request access.
- Quality Parts – Our technicians work from our vast inventory of O.E.M. parts when needed to repair most major commercial appliance brands. If you can repair your equipment yourself, you’ll find the part you need here shop.generalparts.com.
- Warranty – We back our services with a 90-day Guarantee.