Commercial Appliance Repair and Food Equipment Service and Installation for Greater Dallas – Ft. Worth
About General Parts Group – Dallas-Fort Worth
General Parts Group’s commercial oven and equipment repair experts located in Irving are just a phone call away (972) 457-9055 or email DallasDispatch@GeneralParts.com from ensuring your restaurant equipment repair is top-notch. Our industry-certified and factory-trained technician staff have the experience and know-how to service your commercial appliance equipment, as well as the HVAC system, Refrigeration, and ware-washing systems. Located at 4831 West Royal Lane, Suite B, Irving TX, our service division’s number is all you need for equipment maintenance and repairs for your entire foodservice facility.
General Parts Group’s Services in Dallas-Ft. Worth
The following is a list of our key services
- Repairs – We factory-train and industry-certify our food equipment service technicians to repair absolutely anything in your facility including manufacturer warranty work.
- Small appliance repairs – If the restaurant equipment repair is needed on a small appliance, feel free to drop it off at our office and we will take care of it on site. Whatever your need, give us a call.
- Service plans – Our customized routine maintenance plans are one of the most important services we offer. They are the key to protecting the lifespan of your equipment.
- Installation – We install almost any commercial appliance or foodservice facility equipment. See below, for information about our flexible scheduling.
- Flexible Scheduling – Schedule any of our commercial appliance repair services when it works for you. We work around your regular hours to avoid disruptions to your business and customers.
- Emergency services – We are available to you 24 hours per day! Ask about scheduling calls out of hours to minimize business disruption.
- Quality Parts – Our wide selection of O.E.M. parts includes most major brands. To order parts should you prefer to repair your own equipment shop our online store at shop.generalparts.com.
- Progress Reports – Can’t be present during our service? You can still be in the know with our optional Automatic Status Update System, which provides email progress updates throughout our service. This service affords busy foodservice professionals to be aware of what’s happening in their facilities without having to be on site. Simply call this branch to have this feature turned on.
- Online Information – We have an online client portal, which allows our clients access to their account history regarding repairs, service calls, etc. So no matter day or night, you can see what has been done with any piece of your equipment. Click here to request access.