Foodservice and Restaurant Equipment: Maintenance, and Repair for Kansas City
About General Parts Group – Kansas City
Time is critical when your foodservice equipment needs repair. That’s why General Parts Group trains our technicians to handle all restaurant equipment repairs on the appliances in your entire facility. Ours is the only number you need. We handle everything including: ware-washing equipment, refrigeration units, ice machines, HVACs, commercial cooking equipment, and food preparation equipment. From our location at 1101 East 13th Street, Kansas City, Missouri, we service western Missouri and eastern Kansas to include Kansas City, Topeka and surrounding areas.
General Parts Group’s Services in Kansas City
We are proud to deliver:
- Expert repairs – We train and certify our commercial appliance repair technicians to deliver the most comprehensive service available, including repair on all foodservice equipment in your facility. Your commercial units are in capable hands both during and after your equipment’s manufacturer warranty. We are proud to be an authorized warranty agent for most foodservice equipment brands. See our full list of covered brands. If you have a small appliance in need of repair, drop it off at our office and our technicians will work on it in our shop.
- Professional installation – Our service team is also trained to install almost any commercial appliance in your facility. Schedule installation when it is most convenient for you. We will work around your schedule to minimize disruptions to your business.
- Repair with quality parts – Our O.E.M. inventory of foodservice equipment parts includes most major commercial brands and numerous manufacturer recommended care items. If you prefer to fix it yourself, shop the same inventory on our online parts store at shop.generalparts.com.
- Emergency Services – We offer 24-hour service every day of the week 365 days a year.
- Customized maintenance plans – You need your equipment to function correctly for as long as possible. Whether you have commercial oven or restaurant equipment repair needs, we will evaluate your specifics to design a routine maintenance plan that will protect your investments and keep your foodservice facility equipment working properly.
- Peace of mind – Not only do we honor your manufacturer warranty, we also back our services with our own 90-day warranty.
- Online information – Additionally, we understand that when you can’t be present for a service, you need to be aware of what’s happening. We can use our Automatic Status Update System to email you progress reports throughout your service.If information on what we have worked on in your establishment, log into our customer portal from this website, and all service history and more will be at your fingertips. Click here to request access.